Friday, March 18, 2011
We have had a fun week. Last weekend Gavin and the Sandlot Sluggers baseball team got second place in their bracket in a tournament in Wolforth. Gavin had a great time and they played pretty well. I also took Gavin to our first Tech baseball game this season and he had a great time there. We got our first foul ball just walking up to the gate (it just came flying over the bleachers).
I took the day off on Monday and we took the kids to Main Event and bowled, played glow in the dark golf and played laser tag. Emma is finally tall enough (well almost, 1 inch short, but they let her play anyways) to play laser tag and she had a blast. She didn't do just super awesome, (-240 score) but she had a good time.
I am being stay at home dad for today and I took this picture of the kids on the couch. I think these may be the best looking kiddo's ever. Ha. We are lucky to have such great kids. More coming soon.
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
What she's up to:
-Eats every 2 1/2 to 3 hours
- Wears newborn diapers
-Wears Newborn Sleepers, and 0-3 months sleepers
-She weighs a little over 8 lbs
- Loves to be held, and to be rocked
- You try to use your pacifier, even though you are not very good at it!
- Don't really enjoy your swing
- You like your bouncer, especially when it's vibrating
- You hold your head up VERY good for your age, but you HATE tummy time
- Love when Gavin and Emma talk to you